We are pleased to announce that we are seeking an experienced Asbestos Building Surveyor to cover local and national contracts throughout England.
We require an Asbestos Building Surveyor to join our Oxfordshire based team.
You must posses;
- P402 qualification as a Minimum
- P403, P404 and S301 are a strong advantage but not essential
- Additional BOHS Qualifications are desirable but not essential
- Minimum of 2 years experience in the asbestos industry
- Solid surveying experience of all building types (domestic, commercial and industrial)
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Ability to work as part of a team and to own initiative
- Sound knowledge of current legislation
- Full UK driving licence
Duties within this role will include conducting asbestos management, refurbishment and demolition surveys to a variety of different property types including domestic housing stock, commercial premises, NHS buildings and industrial property. You will also be expected to have sound knowledge of HSG 264 and current legislation, as you may be expected to provide advice relating to asbestos from time to time.
Although you will primarily be based in Oxfordshire there may be a need to travel to surrounding counties from time to time so a full UK driving licence and willingness to travel will be essential.
In return we offer an attractive remuneration package which can be discussed at interview stage.
We are committed to a professional and qualified workforce and ensure that we develop our staff to reach their full potential. Amicus Environmental Ltd is committed to being an equal opportunities employer. Due to the high volume of applicants, unfortunately we are not able to reply to each individual applicant. If you do not hear from us within 4 weeks then unfortunately your application has not been successful.
To apply for positions please contact our Head Office as detailed below:
Head Office Location: New Yatt, Witney, Oxfordshire, UK
Contact: email@example.com or 01993 869320
STRICTLY NO AGENCIES