We are pleased to announce that we are seeking experienced both Asbestos Removal Supervisors & Operatives to cover local and national contracts throughout England. Candidates are to be employed on a full time basis and should live locally to our head office location in Oxfordshire.
Successful candidates will be experienced in conducting site set up and abatement of asbestos containing material. You will be required to follow site specific plans of work incorporating risk assessments and method statements.
All candidates must have a good knowledge of current Health and Safety legislation in relation to on site safety and asbestos.
The successful candidate will possess a combination of qualities including:
- Experience within the asbestos Removal Industry
- Good knowledge of current H+S and asbestos regulations
- Friendly, calm and professional manner
- Ability to handle pressure and good time-management
- Ability to be flexible and adapt to change and work effectively as part of a team.
- A driving license is required for Supervisors and would be advantageous but not essential for Operatives
The successful candidate must also possess the following training/ qualifications:
- Asbestos Training (ARICS Level 2 or 3 would be advantageous)
- Face Fits (Full & Half)
- Asbestos Medical
- CSCS Card
We are committed to a professional and qualified workforce and ensure that we develop our staff to reach their full potential. Amicus Environmental Ltd is committed to being an equal opportunities employer.
To apply for positions please contact our Head Office as detailed below:
Head Office Location: New Yatt, Witney, Oxfordshire, UK
Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org or 01993 869320
STRICTLY NO AGENCIES