Due to expansion an exciting opportunity has arisen within Amicus Environmental for an Asbestos Surveying Manager. The successful candidate will work within our highly skilled and motivated team. They should be enthusiastic and conscientious with knowledge and experience of working within the asbestos industry.
The successful candidate will work alongside our already established surveying team in overseeing all types of asbestos surveys. You will be required to liaise with clients and contractors on relevant matters. A successful candidate should possess and be able to demonstrate a combination of qualities including:
- Familiar with the requirements as set out in CAR 2012 and HSG 264 with regard to responsibilities
- Numerate, with basic commercial understanding
- Ability to be flexible and adapt to change and work effectively as part of a team
Essential attributes would be:
- Hold a minimum qualification of P402 (or rsph equivalent)
- Previous experience in the construction or building industry
- A full, clean driving license
- Managing and organising site appointments and surveys
- Supporting the existing management structure and surveying team
- Developing and maintaining good relationships with the company’s portfolio of clients
- Completing recommendations and approving reports
- Ensuring all surveying work is conducted to the requirement of company procedures and current Health and Safety guidance
As a company we offer very attractive terms and conditions, which includes competitive salaries, company vehicle, 20 days holiday (+ statutory bank holidays) per year, bonus scheme and other additional employee benefits. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a growing, successful business.
We are committed to a professional and qualified workforce and ensure that we develop our staff to reach their full potential. Amicus Environmental Ltd is committed to being an equal opportunities employer.
If you wish to apply for this position please contact us via email email@example.com
STRICTLY NO AGENCIES