We are pleased to announce that an exciting opportunity has arisen within our growing business for an Asbestos Surveying Manager to work within our highly skilled and motivated team. The successful candidate should be enthusiastic and conscientious with knowledge and experience of working within this role and within the asbestos industry.
Individuals must be hardworking and self-motivated to achieve personal and company goals and be willing and able to understand and learn company policies and procedures.
Successful candidates will work alongside our already established surveying team in overseeing management, refurbishment and demolition surveys, and bulk sampling for asbestos containing materials. You will be required to liaise with clients and contractors on relevant matters.
A successful candidate should possess and be able to demonstrate a combination of qualities including:
- Friendly, calm and professional manner
- Be familiar with the requirements as set out in CAR 2012 and HSG 264 with regard to responsibilities
- Numerate, with basic commercial understanding
- Ability to be flexible and adapt to change and work effectively as part of a team
- A full, clean driving license
Desirable attributes, but not essential attributes:
- Holding a P402, P403 and/or P404 would be beneficial
- Basic health and safety knowledge
- Managing and organising the surveys and team members
- Supporting the existing management structure
- Developing and maintaining good relationship with the company’s portfolio of clients
- Completing recommendations and approving reports
- Will have good presentational, organisational and people management skills
- Ensuring all surveying work is conducted to the requirement of company procedures and current Health and Safety guidance.
As a company we offer very attractive terms and conditions, which includes competitive salaries, company vehicle, 20 days holiday (+ statutory bank holidays) per year, bonus scheme and other additional employee benefits. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a growing, successful business.
We are committed to a professional and qualified workforce and ensure that we develop our staff to reach their full potential. Amicus Environmental Ltd is committed to being an equal opportunities employer.
If you wish to apply for this exciting position please send your CV and covering letter to the below, or call our office.
Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org or 01993 869320
STRICTLY NO AGENCIES PLEASE.