Amicus are excited to announce that a new, immediately available opportunity has arisen within our growing business for a Contract Support Administrator, to work within our highly skilled and motivated team. Please see further information below regarding this exciting, varied role.
The successful candidate will be required to work alongside the existing surveying and removal teams to oversee day-to-day office activities, and provide the existing management structure with support as required. The Contract Support Administrator will be the central point of contact for everyone within the organisation, so must be confident and enthusiastic, with excellent administration and organisational skills.
A successful candidate should possess and be able to demonstrate a combination of qualities including:
- Friendly, calm and professional manner
- Ability to be flexible and adapt to change
- Ability to work to deadlines
Essential attributes would be:
- Excellent telephone manner / communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent organisational skills
- Competent in the use of the MS office suite
- A full driving licence (due to rural office location)
- Supporting the existing management structure
- Client database management
- Answering telephone / email enquiries
- Supporting the existing site-based teams
- Liaising with suppliers to ensure projects run smoothly
- Ensure staff training is monitoring and kept up-to-date
- 28 days holiday per year (including statutory bank holidays)
- Workplace pension
- Bonus scheme
We are committed to a professional and qualified workforce and ensure that we develop our staff to reach their full potential. Amicus Environmental Limited is committed to being an equal opportunities employer.
If you wish to apply for this exciting position, please send your CV and covering letter to the below, or call our office.
Contact: email@example.com or call 01993 869320