We are pleased to announce that an exciting opportunity has arisen within our growing business for an Office Administrator, to work within our highly skilled and motivated team. The successful candidate should be confident and enthusiastic, ensuring the rest of the team have adequate support to work efficiently.
Individuals must be hard working and self-motivated to achieve personal and company goals, and be willing and able to understand and learn company policies and procedures.
Successful candidates will work alongside our already established removals and surveying team, coordinating office activities and operations to ensure efficiency and compliance to company policies.
A successful candidate should possess and be able to demonstrate a combination of qualities including:
- Friendly, calm and professional manner
- Ability to be flexible and adapt to change, and work effectively as part of a team
- Work well under supervision
- Ability to work to deadlines
- Excellent telephone manner and communication skills
Essential attributes would be:
- Competent in the use of the MS Office suite
- Excellent organisational skills
- A full driving licence
- Supporting the existing management structure
- Client database management
- Answering telephone queries
- Track stock of office supplies and place orders where necessary
As a company we offer a very attractive terms and conditions, which include competitive salaries, 28 days holiday per year (including statutory bank holidays), workplace pension, and bonus scheme. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a growing, successful business.
We are committed to a professional and qualified workforce and ensure that we develop our staff to reach their full potential. Amicus Environmental Ltd is committed to being an equal opportunities employer.
If you wish to apply for this exciting position please send your CV and covering letter to the below, or call our office.
Contact: email@example.com or 01993 869320