This is a fantastic opportunity to join our growing business as a Trainee Asbestos Surveyor. The successful candidate will work under the supervision of our already highly skilled Surveying team, covering contracts throughout the South of England. This trainee position will give the successful candidate the opportunity to develop the skills required to become a competent Asbestos surveyor, aiming towards achieving a formal Asbestos industry qualifications, for example P402 Certificate.
The successful candidate will be trained to follow company policies and procedures. Some of the responsibilities of the role which will include a combination of site and office work, and will be under the supervision of our highly skilled Surveying team:
- Sampling of asbestos containing materials – Undertake routine sampling of suspected materials, for laboratory analysis
- Building Surveying – Undertake asbestos management, refurbishment and demolition and re-inspection surveys
- Report Writing – Log asbestos data and complying of reports on bespoke systems
- Understanding building plans, creating floor plans
Desirable attributes for the role:
- Ability to demonstrate legible hand writing, a methodical approach and attention to detail
- Strong communication skills with the ability to demonstrate professionalism while working with clients
- Strong time keeping skills
- Computer skills, with basic knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite
- Clean driving licence
As a company we offer very attractive terms and conditions, which includes competitive salaries, 20 days holiday (+ statutory bank holidays) per year, bonus scheme and other additional employee benefits. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a growing, successful business.
We are committed to a professional and qualified workforce and ensure that we develop our staff to reach their full potential. Amicus Environmental Limited is committed to being an equal opportunities employer. Successful applicants may be required to complete a Disclosure & Barring Service application.
Please send a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call our office.
STRICTLY NO AGENCIES